A good home listing realtor lives and dies through the marketing strategies he or she puts in place, beyond the hype and glamour of the real estate business. If you have area homes for sale, then you will want a pleasant, well-spoken and organised realtor. In addition, you also want to hire a realtor that lives in or near the area if your Wichita home listing is in a hard-to-sell neighbourhood, so that the agent has first-hand knowledge of the area. Find additional information at The Pro Team – Keller Williams Realty – Gainesville FL Real Estate
Interview several of them to ensure you hire a competent realtor. It’s a big decision to set up your home for sale with a listing realtor. Your investment in your home is probably the largest that your family owns and you want this investment to be protected. Interviewing prospective Wichita realtors helps to gain exposure to your home listing. You will gain valuable exposure if you conduct several interviews in your home area of Wichita. Most homes are sold by another realtor who splits the sale on the home listing, not by the listing agent.
There are some popular features that home owners want in the realtor that they choose to sell a new home for sale. No one single tactic or characteristic sells homes beyond the features listed below. It is usually a combination of these that ultimately decides whether KS sells quickly or sits on the market for your home listing in Wichita.
In a realtor, the top five qualities you want are as follows:
1. Experience – If you are not directly told and can not easily spot the number of years in the company of realtors, it is usually because they have little or less than five years of experience. And because they have learned how to deal with most of the problems that may come with homes for sale in the area, experienced listing agents can anticipate problems or prevent them from manifesting. Sometimes as their mentor, a realtor has access to a more seasoned realtor and you will have to use good judgement in this case.
2. Education – Do not be afraid to ask for your licence number and certification from a prospective Wichita realtor. In fact, by doing a licence check, you can check the original licence date with the Kansas real estate licencing division. Any complaints that may have been filed against an agent will also be listed by most states.
3. Communication/Marketing – You will want to hire a realtor from Wichita that you feel is a good communicator and will be regularly available. Nailing down the marketing plan of the realtor as it relates to your specific home listing will be important. The minimum items that should be expected are:
– Professional signage with a phone number for cell phones
– Lock box with daily monitoring functionality
-Brochures with four colours
– Weekly Wichita newspaper advertising and major newspapers & distribution to major websites
– Minimum of 2 open dwellings
– Advice on Staging
—The Virtual Tour
– Neighborhood facts updates, trends and recent sales
– Previews from broker
– Reporting to the seller weekly
4. Honesty – When it comes to the sale of your home and the realtor you are interviewing, trust your intuition. An honest agent is likely to have most of their business coming from other satisfied customers’ referrals. Ask for friend and family referrals or for references from the prospective agent. Successful realtors go beyond making customer satisfaction their number one priority for the home listing of that specific client. Finally, as your agent, an honest agent will be willing to guarantee their job, not the selling price, but their performance.
5. Negotiating and Networking – You want to list your home with a Wichita realtor known for its excellent negotiating abilities, not the agent you sell quickly at the expense of the best interest of the seller. A successful agent is generally well connected and well known in the community. This is not always the agent that advertises the most, so large advertising budgets don’t fool you. Ask around and ask for home sales records and the original prices for home listings.